fridays

Saturday, August 06, 2005

today is friday, 5 of aug.....
i m out of my mind.....
oki....today..nothing special in skl...except 4 da blood donation campaign...yep...quite a few of m class ppl went to donate blood...lk faris, siew yan, esther...
n our 'very smart' assit. monitor told pn chua, our physics teacher..thr r quite a lot of us went to donate blood...so , she didnt come into the lab...but v had to copy some notes...
the most ridiculous thing is...joyce...wanted to donater her blood..so i went down to the hall wif her...reacehd thr..tok tok a bit..n she started to fill up her form..(p/s: i ct donate my blood yt coz i m still underage....even wif parents' permission letter oso cnt wa...must b 17 n above..)so continue story...so she went to check up b4 donating...n the nurse thr asked..do u hav a letter? joyce said no..n tat s all...joyce is nt allowed to donate blood coz she is underage...haiz....ba happy yat cheong.....

tat was today....
the whole wk i m kinda of bz..settling all my tuitions n library stuff......
so many things to be done!!!!!oh god...plz help me!!!
stayed back in skl nearly everyday since last week s library test..........
super tired..n a biog pile of homeworks......
i noe tat i hav to manage my time well.....bt ...haiz..if u noe wat kind of person m i....u will noe...
tired tired....
nw managing my tuitions....gt math..i m very satisfied with mr. ong!!! he is d BEST!!!!!
2nd...chem..went to yee's 4 trials..didnt turn out as wat i aspected...summore dfee is rm100!!!
planin to try primer on sun...tat side jus rm 80 only...n zhi xin they said is kinda of gd..
3rd...physics....d worst...currently no choices yet...edusmart s mr.soh is slow bt will mk u understand....according to the seniors...primer' s rao...slow n nt systematic...according to zhi xin...hw now?????currently no teacher cn fulfill as my physics tuition teacher yt...i noe i m very cerewet lar....
4th...pa ar....currently..i tink i will study myself 1stlor...coz i tink i still cn manage...hope so ^^
-closed-

finished bout studies...thn bout normal life....
still d same..go home..rush to tk bath, mkn, thn walk or my mom drive me down to my dad s workshop lor....
except nw my piano lessons is on tues at miss chan s house in ss2/4....fee is rm180..izit expen sive?i duno....

days passed...1 by 1...very fast...our exams r comin in d end of september....HELP!!!! wif library s probs nt settled n dun understand in classes..i done!!!!sure i m going to fail my papers!!!!!

haiz...hope my life become better.....adios....wa to check out other ppl s blog ledi...


C YA!!!

0 comments: