drivin!?

Thursday, November 24, 2005

hahaha...finali...i pass my driving test!!!!dis mornin!!!hahaha...nice!
but the test is actually quite scary...ahhh....i finish my test around 10 sumthing..near 11 i guess...it was....i duno hw to express it...i took road test 1st...actually quite erli in d mornin...aound 9...i didnt reli prepare 4 it...coz the malay lady b4 me..failed..tat sy they came back like not even 5 minutes ltr.....i went...worse thing tat can happen..it happens....aih....dun wan to tok bout it...bt i pass!!!wif 17...i was quite bad at d brake part...so i failed those..got 17/20...relieved....guess tat i ll nvr drive manual again.....i was quite unfortunate actually...coz u noe wat...according to a few of my new frenz thr...it isnt jam..bt my turn..wow...u noe when i wana change lane...d cars in front r like stopped ledi..cant even move....haiz.....bt ltr part still oki lar...so i past ledi...since iw as d last 1 of tat bunch of ppl...i was instructed to drive till near the pondok v r supposed to wait erlier....i went thr..thn the slope test jus started..tat time is around 9.44 am...they only start slope test ltr..around 10...so started...me n tat group...mostly chinese....waited thr..n tat s d most nervous part...cn c those ppl roll down one by one...oh gosh...hw m i goin to pass ere?????feeling reli reli bad...mostly stopped very nicely..but ltr nd to get down tat time...balancing...they rolled back..n tat s it...finish....most of them r liddat...so scary...imagine sitting thr..waitin...c ppl roll down 1 by 1....aih....the more u look..the more nervous u ll get....thn a whole group of our numbers r called...2nd bunch i tink...tthen sit thr 4 it tink around 5 minutes....then mr.maniam, my instructor...asked me to go..he had his car ready 4 me ledi...ouch..i was like 'arr?'..then i went up....jus go up..follow my rule...'da da' n stopeed....oki lar..stopped nicely...then the examiner wan like 'ok, turun!'....then i i let go a bit d brake...wahh..i rolled down!! abit only lar...i quickly press back my brake...i was tinkin tat..i m not lettin go of my brake ledi...then..i pulled my handbrake more....then, luckily...okie ledi..
then i balanced d car...press accelerator quite alot....so d car went down quite quickly..so brake brake lor...then ..i wana watch tv ledi lar..ltr i ll b back to continue..hehe..kk..back after 2 days??hehehaha...then brake ledi lor...ngam ngam my turn tat time a sdc instructor asked me to do parking in slot 1....ask me to stop in d slot...stop my car n ran to the examiner s pondok to collect my card...n oso another lady s card...the lady is a bit...okie..so i ran thr...gt my n her card...ran to another pondok...4 parking n three-point turn....kk..back into my car...slowly..i take my time..i did my parking..then in my car tat time..i saw another guy...wic was one of the group of a few of us...doin parking oso...haha...i cc okie ledi...then d instrudctor asked me to raise my hand...raise ere raise thr...ello...swayin ere n thr..d examiner still bz...didnt notice me..hahatill d instructor shouted at him...haha...then he asked me to keluar...then i keluar lor...go around to enter three-point turn....went to the left wan...n tat guy i was talking bout is jus on my right...he came out erlier than me....haha..i dunno wat he did lar..bt everything he did faster than me...kk..then i m done wif it...turn out....he oledi walking up to get his results...haha...so i parked in front of him...n went down..saw him put left signal..so i went in again..n put eft signal oso..hahaha...i copy wat he did lor...then went up to get my results...saw another frenz of the group doin 3-point turn ledi...how fast was a few of us...hahaha...then both of us waited for her oso to get her slip....tat wan i was sayin tat she was doin 3-point turn...3 of us chatted a bit after tat...n v splitted...he was goin home...the gurl was waitin 4 her fren to finish hers...n i went to d office to fill in d form..to apply my license...went in...get a form fr d kerani..passed her d receipt...my ic...n my L license....n aik..nd photo le....so, hav to come back next time....to pass my photo....called up my sis...c hw m i goin home... :P then went to d washroom...saw tat the gurl i m talkin bout still waitin 4 her frenz...oh ya...4got to mentioned....she is from sabah!!hehe....n v talked a bit...n her frenz came...n i waited 4 my dad...n went home ltr....so tat s all 4 d whole day....4 my driving test...

my advice to th learners :dont panic when u r being tested!!!!hahaha..tat s d most important!!!!

ciao...bye!!nitez~!

0 comments: