friendship

Thursday, July 20, 2006

a forward msg fr my fren....

tHIs iS fOR u
> Our fRienDshIp wILl lAst forever
> tIll tHe daY we dIE
> POem
>
> You make me laugh.
> You make me cheerful.
> You help make all of my dreams come true.
> You make me understand what goes on around
> me.
>
> You keep me warm on the warmest nights.
> You Make me walk away without any fights.
> You protect me,
> You are the fulfillment of my dreams.
>
> Your eyes are brown.
> Your fur is yellow.
> I am never blue,
> When I am around you.
>
> You have always been there for me when I feel
> blue, Or when I am just cruel.
>
> With all the time in the world,
> If I only had one hour with you.
> I would show you how much you mean to me,
> By showing you what you have done for me.
>
> And constantly reminding you of how much I love
> you...
> .. and always will.
>
> lOv ya

0 comments: