Results

Monday, March 19, 2007

Okkkkie....
Everyone is very very excited about exams' results nowadays. Of course..with the release of SPM n STPM results within a week's time...
"Oh...how' s your results?"
"What course are u thinking of?"
That' s the questions I m getting after results are released..
Now I m in this very very bad and I don't know what situation m I in....
M I allowed to say that my results weren't that bad anyway. With 3As1B in hand, that's really not that bad..But with this,

Mathematics T - A
Pengajian Am, Physics - A-
Chemistry - B+

It' s still not that bad also, isn't it?
I was really suprised to see my Physics with A-..I m just expecting a B or max is B+. That means all my hard work during the holidays been paid off...and Math of course...thanks to Mr. Ong's tonnes of math papers...N very proudly to say that I got As for both of the paper!!!Yay!!Unexpected..Bcoz the Paper 2 was kind of hard...
Big disappointment goes for Chem..Not that big though...Kind of expected it..Bcoz I didn't do well for the paper...
Results are not bad...but my CGPA is only 3.67....
Not really enough for local engineering courses. Very very sad...
T_T
Duno what to do now...asking around n around....
But honestly, I shudn't have any regrets with my results..It's already very good. With the effort I put into, this is very good...
So, congratz to everyone out there with their SPM n STPM results....
At least u have gone through all this..no matter with good or bad results...
For those who haven't..GANBATE!!! Try your best and no regrets =)
God bless n
Ciaoz...

0 comments: