work

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Just 1 week...since I have started to work. Oh yes, I'm working part-time now. Only on Thursday and Friday nights and full day for weekends which is from morning till night with breaks in the middle.. =) so basically my schedule is kind of packed with everything a bit here and there.

Monday - I don't have my piano lessons anymore..I switched to Thursday morning. Kind of long story how come I ended with Thursday morning's class. But anyway my sister's tuition is still on.So end up i won't be free till 4.30pm.

Tues - I'm having my guitar lessons now at night, from 7.30 till 8.15 I think. Just started half a month ago. Still plucking strings..the correct word right I got it from miu kee..haha..

Wed - I don't have anything on myself but my sis got tuition from 5.10pm to 6.40 pm..weird timing right?It's in Kelana Jaya. People who know that place will know that that time has the worst traffic..most of the time. So, only left me to go and fetch/get her back from her tuition. Besides that, her tuition teacher don't finish early, always till around 6.50 or later..I' ll have to wait in the car and waste petrol.. =( Reach home also around 7 plus lo..one day again.

Thurs - Starting from this week I'll have my piano lessons at 10am at my teacher's house. Afternoon, fetch my sis from school. And that' s all lo. So I'm working at night, from 5.30pm to 11.00pm normally. Actually just for the fun of it..haha

Fri - Nothing on in the morning. Afternoon fetch my sis from school. Then at night I'm working again lo. Just 1 shift for thurs and fri.

Sat - I'm working full as in from 10.00am to 3.00pm, a break then later from 5.30pm till 11.00pm lo...It's quite tiring actually..depends whether they have customers or not..hehe...

Sun - Working full also..from morning till night..

Actually I know that if I'm working on weekends, I'll have to sacrifice all d outings already..Seeing the weekly 's 'plan'..I don't really have much time for any yum cha unless it's midnights...haha..So, very sorry to kit yeng n pek tong..because I really don't want them to match my time with their plans....
So,sorry ya everyone...I' ll try to come if I can...can take off for work la..but not on sat or sun nights..hahaha..Mr.Erik will kill me...
Okie..gtg...ciaoz...
take care everyone!

0 comments: