UPM

Friday, October 05, 2007

Details in UPM? hehe...

I ll let d photos taken by my lovely white Walkman 810i to do the talking...hehe
Dont mind the angles taken ya..i m not pro in taking photographs..



A nice scenery taken while I was out from dk....


My study table at night??

My room.. or my side in the room?^^

Few of my coursemates..photo taken before going to MV duno hw many weeks ago...using willie' s N73ME..



Our CheSS trip to Ajinomoto factory...


Demostration on cooking using Ajinomoto products..d one in pink is our engineering math lecturer, dr. shabreeza n the Ajinomoto kitchen' s assistant....



Refreshments!!!!



"Souvenirs" fr Ajinomoto factory trip?



Rokies' Cup...



Our instruments?excluding the guitar..




from the left: 2nd vocal, wan yeen; main vocal, kent; our composer aka guitarist, pete



My special cake from my coursemates? they brought it all d way from times square back to college~~!!!!! thx a lot guys....



thx to chect hou's mom to fetch the guys from k10..sry to make u wait auntie!!! limited seats for limited ppl for them..d gurls..most of them are ere except a few la...


from top left: kelly, chect hou, kai, zhi jie, wei sin
bottom left: jing jing, ke wei, me, poh yi ,yun lee....

those who are not ere...say chin, chai har, pei kay

basically that s wht s happenning in UPM for me for the last 2 months...
besides tests of course...
=)

p/s: i lazy to edit to photos....

0 comments: