Tagged- eva

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finally, I will finish the tag now..hehe

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. presents? I will want to have all the time in the world to do what I want2 do!
2. a new travelling bag?
3. I need lots of lots of songs!
4. maybe..a special xmas day?
5. Best present will be getting a good result for my next sem!

PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Loy Eva

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :
1. She is very busy currently..due to xmas
2. She has a very strong vocal! She sings very well!
3. I know her thru my sis?
4. She is a very kind-hearted gurl.
5. We are ex-schoolmates? can consider is my junior though..haha

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
really.. this tag!

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
I don't "talk" to her much o..

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
I will have to be a les by tht time? haha

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
It won't happen forever rit? =)

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU
1. esther
2. wei shiang
3. au yong
4. miu kee
5. samantha
6. pui san
7. evon
8. aziff
9. eva~tag u backk
10. michelle chan

WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
err...I don't know?

WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
I don't know also?

IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
haha..no...but they are good friends though..

WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
hahahaha..dont think it will happen

WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
Upper six physics in BB inyear 2008

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
hmm..d day b4 yesterday?

DOES NO. 4 WORK?
err..miu kee..do u work?

DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
I got no idea o

WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
NO NO NO NO... no worries, aziff..

HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
she won't want me..hahaha

DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? yess..bro

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3?
know him in BB =)

AND NO.4?
also in BB

WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
err..I don't know d add but i know hw to go to her house

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
from BB skl also

IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
of coursee!! 150% she is!!

Done, done... DONE!!!
=D

0 comments: