Fathers' Day

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I know it's a bit late for it.
Sorry for my laziness.
My family had dinner in Fish Co. (1U)
Of course, we were considering the varieties of food for my lil sis also.
They had promo for Fathers' Day too! U'll get a selected meal* free for any two main courses u ordered. =D

After ordering, both my parents and my lil sis went for walk to have a look at the fishes outside there. My dad had a Seafood Platter for One, my mom n my lil sis having Fish n Chips while my 2nd sis was having a New York Fish n Chips. I ordered a spaghetti for myself. (sry, i can't remember the name of the spaghetti d, it has been too long.)

The dishes came a couple of minutes later.
The Seafood Platter is so yummy! with the fried or grill calamari! (i duno which) lov them!
D Fish n Chips and the New York Fish n Chips are as usual. =P
As for my spaghetti, ermm..no comment on it? just ok ok...

And just a few some simple photos on my W810i:





P/S: Sorry about this photo. The photographer's fault... T_T


Nothing much on this post actually.
It's just a memorable day for my family.
=)

0 comments: