food~

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

last monday...
I went wif my sis to the MIECC Book Fair in Mines..
For my sis, it's for her to look for interesting books thr..but for me, I ended up chatting wif most of my frens who worked there throughout the whole book fair..
It's kinda like d whole KKA's ppl were thr..
I miss them~

Then, v decided to head back to PJ for lunch. V havent have breakfast though..but I had a green tea ice-cream from the book fair =)

V went n try out this restaurant.. COCONUT HOUSE (featured in 少年 Nov edition I think)
It's located in 3 Two Square..

Ermm..it's kinda quiet there since the shop is quite new..
But the food wasnt bad at all! although the drinks are a bit.... (okie okie lahh~)

Here are all the food n drinks v ordered...

Pure Watermelon juice for my sis... (with no added sugar)

Oreo Milk Shake (not good..d ice is jus not fine enough for a milk shake?)

Little Prince *delicious*

Fruitti de Fruit (a pizza made from fruits!)

0 comments: