Chemical Engineering Grad Nite 2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Chemical Engineeering Grad Nite 2009

Date: 14/01/2009 (Wednesday)
Time: 7.00pm
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Bukit Jalil Golf and Country Resort

Yes, it's graduation night..U didn't read it wrongly..
N of course, it wasn't me tht's d one graduating... It's for our dearest final year seniors!
All the preparations are rushed to be done in 2 weeks' time, including hotel booking, souvenirs n booklet printing!

A very big thanks from Yang n me to all the d 1st n 2nd year course mates for all the effort!

Not to forget, deepest appreciation to all the seniors that attend this nite, I really hope u all enjoy urself there..
All the best to ur FYP and of course, after u all grad!
Keep in touch n take care, seniors!
=D

P/S: Time for photos~ *I didn't manage to grab many photos since I had mission to b done tht day..*

my make-up artist..hehe

my roommates!

d vip table...
from left: me, dr chuah, alvin (final year), hong tat (final year course rep), yang (2nd year course rep)
mee khuan, n my direct senior, sin du!!

my junior, yee leong =)

me n 2 final year seniors!

group photo!! mostly 2nd year's besides the 2nd row, 2nd from d left, li hooi..our leng lui final y
me n gut meng, a very very nice 4th year senior!

kuan siong..our very very smart senior? haha =P

my course mates, 2nd year's..
Yang..our course rep~ Dr said he looks like Rain o..anyone agree? haha

My 2nd year course mates!

I lov this photo! thanks to d photographer!! *i can't remember who d*
she is mee khuan, final year senior!

ying hong, ying hong~ =P

Fiona on my right n poh lian senior on my left...beautiful n sexy rit?

All the final year seniors! a lot of leng chai n leng lui s o!!

I m very very dissapointed wif this photo....all 4 generations..
from left, yee leong (1st year), sin du (3rd year), me, han siong (4th year)

My seniors a lot of leng chai n leng lui rit? hehe =P

0 comments: