Colleague's Wedding

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Date: 6/06/09 (Saturday)
Venue: A temple in Nilai (>.<, sry I duno wht's its name)

This is my first time, to attend a Hinduism Wedding..
One of my colleague, yes, from Lipochem, Jasmin Mary is getting married! *She is married now lah!*

Since it's in Nilai, my supervisor, Esther Ang drove us there. We (Ms. Ang, Kamal n I) gathered in office as early as 7.30am. The ceremony starts at 8.30am.
At the front of the temple,

We went to the dressing room n got a snap with her before the ceremony started. Since it's a dressing room, so the guys are not allowed inside XD *Pity Mr. Tang n Kamal*

From Left: My supervisor, Ms. Esther Ang; Me; Ms. Ang; Jasmin

The nicely decorated temple! I loike their sand art!!

Ermmm..this is the best shot I got when the bridegroom and the bride are on stage. Too crowded on stage for their ceremony >.<

The big big LipoChem family pic is taken by their photographer. Hopefully I'll b able to get my hands on a copy..

Enjoy ur honeymoon, Jasmin! We can't wait to see u back in office!

0 comments: