Mix-and-Match

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm really free these couples of days.
No rushing assignments/ reports on hands. Lucky me.
This is like a break after the hectic mass/ energy balances proposal + presentation. Was really sorry to bored the rest with this topic on my fb status n also my blog for quite some time. Can really die doing it. Next is my turn to present, hopefully that time won't be that bad already.

Random updates again.
CNY visit to Pn Chua's house..It has been a yearly event for a few of us. Just that it seems that the number of people that we managed to get is lesser and lesser~
Gong Xi Fat Chai~


Next, KKA CNY Reunion Dinner 2010~
Thanks to Willie again for organizing it. It's getting harder rit?

The place, Restoran Lek Lek, Bukit Serdang I think. We only managed to do it after CNY due to our packed timetable. =.= Luckily we still managed to have it! Most of the pictures were taken after we finished our food, since everyone is pretty hungry when we arrived. XP Except those lao sang part of course. More pictures please refer to my fb photos ya!

D ladies~
D gentlemen~
Big group photo! but my picture is blurred...T.T Have to go and ask from the other camera d.


The guys doing the job...hahaha..
No after plans. Everyone has to get back to own work. T.T

Extras~
Some not-loaded-to-fb's Jakarta's photos!

Movies, movies and movies in...Yes, Blok M, Jakarta! Since we got nothing much to do there at night besides spending our money on movies~


Cashie cashie~ Millionaire there! Wish that all these are in Ringgit Malaysia! How nice~


Haha..Don't hit me after seeing this. All the souvenirs already finished. Eh, I think still got some left in my cabinet. Anyone else wana claim their souvenirs? First come first serve!
And most of the stuff here are not for myself k! Don't think that me so greedy!


I also don't know what to blog about. U wana hear about my life will be everything assignments and reports. I bet u won't want to know about it.

Let me know what u'll like to read here, will ya?
Thanks~

Till next post, adios!

0 comments: