P&G- Interviews

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm rushing for my Pollution COntrol paper tmrw.
Studying non-stop. T.T
13 sets of notes within a day! T________T

But I just went for my third interview yesterday.
My third interview with P&G.
It's been a long way.
I've never thought that I'll be able to go that far.
Making it for the P&G Business Challenge Malaysia Finals is already a miracle!
Making for the third interview...I don't know whether everyone else got the same chance as me. Since I'm not familiar with the routes in P&G.
I don't know whether is this the last interview for me or not.
My path into P&G might stop there.
I really really hope that yesterday won't be the last time for me to step into P&G office in Surian Tower.

Since I'm not graduating this year, the only position I can go for is only internship in P&G.
It will give me an overview of what P&G ppl deal with most of the time. Before I decided to try this field, rather than engineering.

All three interviewers, Mr. Ridzwan, Ms. Pui San and Mr. Swadheen, thank you so much for willing to listen to me during the interviews.
I don't know how did I do. Well or bad. The last step is most probably waiting for a call or an email from either Jolyn or Azurin.
Well, I managed to go so far. Another friend of mine from P&G Business Challenge, Dipesh, also made it.
Let's see whether will we get another chance from P&G.

It's a very high hope, isn't it?
P&G is a global company. Do I deserve to get a placement there?

Mr. Swadheen really made me think.
Think about what I did. To give him good examples.
Marketing and CBD, the functions that I chose, requires me to be out of Msia.
Giving him my family background. Will it affect my job, if I really got it...
Think that whether will I be willing to go all the way out to work outside KL or Msia, either on short-termed or long-termed basis.
Miri?
Think that whether will I be willing to be oversea. Forever? No turning back to Msia.

FOr now, I will tell u..YES.
I'm going all out. No matter where u send me.
Even back to your hometown, India. XD
*Of course I didn't tell him this.*

But will I still be able to give him the same answer later? I don't know.

I guess I shouldn't think too much.
Study comes first.
Let's go back to Water Quality. T^T

0 comments: