*BOOOM*

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hie guys~
How long have I been away from the blog? *headache*
I was stuck with my FYP proposal and also my first and second draft of Plant Design..
Finally, those two are coming to an end...
Aihz...that means my 7th sem is finishing..

Our dearest plant design 2nd draft...a total of 3 copies of it..cost us RM 100~


We spent like 2 hours in the photostate shop! Were camwhoring with my coursemate's iPhone 4~ *p/s: Please forgive the very 'chan' punya face n messy hair...been staring at the lappy day n night, n with empty stomach since the night....*

So, currently I'm on a week's study break before finals. Even that, I'm willing to hang out. Please ask me out! I totally need to de-stress~

I managed to catch a movie during last fri..in my own "theatre"
Was in total comfort, lied on my bed...watching "Hannah Montana The Movie"..
I wanted something light, that's y i decided to go for it...
I've no desire to continue for my Polymer Case Study and Oil and Gas Case Study that time..It's time to get some rest..after a few sleepless weeks...

Just that, I'm totally addicted to the movie, not Hannah Montana I think..
The songs are great..the storyline was very meaning full..for me lah~

I had been watching it a few times..still that great! Call me childish~
Maybe that's the effect of too much stress......

Life is a climb, but the view is great~
For me, life is definitely a climb, but will my view be great? It's for me to think n experience~
I cap this from the movie, and I guess it will be with me for quite some time...=)

8 comments:

raksasahijau 2:59 AM  

i remember when i was up doing my FYP 1 a few weeks back. =_='' i so understand ur situation. not only tht but we had a class trip on the weekend before we had to submit our FYP and do our presentation which was on wed. oh gawd, it was the most stressful week ever. i'm actually having my finals now (UiTM) but i like to unwind by watching funny-mindless animes (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu). :D Ive seen Hannah Montana The movie and absolutely love the songs! I esp love the one where she sang with her dad. Sorry for not remembering, i only watched it once and it was over a year ago. Im already rambling too much, haha! Anyways, have a great time relaxing and de-stressing and all the best for ur finals!

ice-ayrez 3:23 PM  

haha. i guess urs is worse compared to mine~ good luck n all d best to ur finals!

bobolooi88 11:47 PM  

I'm willing to hang out together as well... lol... Good luck to your final exam... We just have one more sem to go... Time goes so fast... TT

ice-ayrez 12:10 PM  

haha. let's find a day dis week then..XP
any nice place for korean food?

yea, jus one more sem!!!

bobolooi88 10:50 PM  

erm, i just tried Daorae and seoul korea, not much place i know... Today i stay at fac from 12pm to 5pm, very very sien...lol

ice-ayrez 11:06 PM  

eh, hw come stay so long de? fyp izit?
i saw ur blog..the one wif nice rice cake is seoul korea rit?

bobolooi88 9:23 PM  

yup, seoul korea... Their soup also nice, recommended by peter last time...study at fac can be more concentrate ma... hehe...

ice-ayrez 5:43 PM  

i never tried tht..need to try d. XP
i want their dukkboki~

woah..u study at fac o? only discussion room available rit?