Monday, April 18, 2005

hi...so long nvr post oledi....bit busy nw....busy playin ro...hahahahaha.....nw i m a mage! in onli 3 days time! thanks to my trainer.....ken n renee....without their help....i cant do it.....arigato gozaimase....did i spell it correctly? :P Anyway.... i m havin fun wif tat game! the onli thing i regret is tat i onli play max 4/5 hours each time....4 ppl who noe ro, they ll said:"oh, then u shouldnt play!" bt it s fun.....coz once u sign in cost 20 points which is rm 2.00....for me, i tink it s worth it.... coz it s nice to play......exploring......trainin......poor n cute porings.....i luv them....ok, tat s bout ro.... my life? it is still the same...just tat nw students exams is coming...i gt more work...until my hand oso lenguh oledi...my mom is preparing exam papers...so i oso nd to help....rub, liqiud, cut, paste...aiyo...so tired......must finish fast.....coz nd to b photostated 1 n a half weeks b4 their exams start 4 them to do.......haih......so, i lagi onli on9 at nite.... lk nw i m updating my blog.....listening to musics 4 blogs fr mimisk8.com.....to get a nw face n music 4 dis blog....i m tryin my best......hope those who read dis dun mind......haih...wat to write a? i hd prob to express myself.....nt lk pui san....cn write so long....ok...enough lar 4 dis..i oso dunno wat to write anymore.... :P hehe...tata....

0 comments: