Thursday, April 28, 2005

the worst day....my ro points........woo woo woo........finish 20 points without playin.....woo woo....tat stupid ro game got wat? "unexpected programme error"?wat is tat? n my whole com nearly got hang........restart.....dial again....go into tat game again....haih...error again....bt luckily dis time nvr cut my points.....piu...thank god.....tat s y SO free nw....updatin dis blog....dis days i do nothin.....totally nothin....except go on9, eat, sleep, loo,watch tv, help my mom out, n etc....tat s all....waitin 4 f6....so late da results out....need to wait sum more......so sien at home n at my dad s office...nothing to do until i flip two newspaper....China Press n The Star....but i didnt read all the news of course...i read da interesting 1 onli.... :P...i still cant forget bout my interview....wan to keep it out of my mind.....out out out...*shakin my head* ok....sorry to bored u ppl wit dis...
nothin to write oledi....bb

0 comments: