Thursday, May 05, 2005

ok...bout ro first...i dun noe wat s wrong wit tat game....i gt help fr ythong....n nw it is ok! weird...coz i nd to sign in twice onli cn play....haiz...so i borrow renee s acc 4 da first time...n second time my own acc.....lk tat onli cn play....weird problem.....even me myself dun reli understand it....neeway, THANKS 2 YTHONG!!!!
p/s: i wasted 80 points i guess to fix dis problem....
finish bout ro, nw talk bout f6....
i going to start skool.....tomoro going back to assunta to check wat skool i m in 4 f6....hope i dun get a bad skool...then i hav 2 transfer...n lots or probs lar....me n sweet yee planin to go mv ltr 1 but gt lots of obstacles...hahaha...so currently nt decided yet....v ll c tomoro......tomoro nd to wk up erli n go to skool by bus lar....haih....erli as in 6 o clock in da mornin....so, hav to slp erli...my panda eyez cn still b seen...dun noe hw tomoro....ltr bd impression....hahahaha...ok...finist 4 nw...wish me luck...c ya

0 comments: