1st day of 2 weeks' holidays

Sunday, May 28, 2006

after tuition..went to gt mkn..mcd for my lil sis...a strawberry sundae 3 myself...go get pisang n ubi kayu goreng for my family...n ciao...bt b4 getting d gorengs...gt a very pretty gurl gav me a try on a new product of 100 plus...the 100 plus Aqtiv....the bottle is so so nice...is in blue!!!asked to tyr on spot...refreshin!!!very nice...prefer dis than d original...ans d gurl..n i went...very hapi wif d drink..hehe...i ued to like o try new drinks le...anything le...eg..last time whn jus tea is new...i went n try...n fell in lov in it till nw...hehehe...today did nothing lor...except to continue to sew my frog....now only left d stuckin part...n u now wat..i forgot 2 bring my pencil case 2 tuition today...hav 2 borrow a pen fr suzy...updating sweet n esther s birthday s photos ere....gtg...ciao...

gp pic...


another gp pic lor...

0 comments: