Friday, May 26, 2006

today exams finish!!! yeah n sobs...
YEAH 4 exans finish n holidays startin!!!

Sobs...for today i did very badly 4 my chem paper 1...wana cry ledi...the questions look like they noe me...bt i reli dun noe them..woo...woo....i hope tat my paper2 chem cn cover all tat 4 me...quite impossible...coz i tembak wif gun i tink nearly d whople paper...

now chattin....till so late...jus now heavy rain..cnt connect of coz...wei shiang jus freeze my hotmail account!! stupud fella...checkin mail half-way..refresh tat time...server too busy?..i tot wat...it s his work...haiz...hav2 wait till tmrw only cn defreeze completely...if nt go change password....

midnite ledi lor...suppose 2 write card now...wait ar...gona write ledi...finish edi...plus ironuing my uniform 4 tmrw...nt...4 today....gona slp ledi..ciao...bye

0 comments: