mix mix

Friday, May 04, 2007

Finally, got my 1st salary today!haha..not much though. Since I'm only working part-time.. =)

I just realized that I will have NIGHTMARES the day before a important event/ function or something I'm very concern about. And the next day, the event/function or something will go totally haywire. Best examples are my STPM Chemistry paper and my Shell Scholarship Phone Interview. Total screwed those two.

On last Sunday I think, a hurricane/ tornado "passed by" my working place..haha. Imagine suddenly the very strong wind just blows. The customers running in from the outside while the staff running out to take the sauce, tables, chairs and the number plates. Make sure those didnt get blowed! But we didnt manage to save the number plate "23"..Flew to the middle of the road n got crashed by a car later. haha. Quite fun actually. Mr. Erik is so worry. All the "barriers" are being pulled down. something like close shop ones. "Protecting the inside"haha..

Went out finally on Tues and Wed.
Tues went to 1 U with family to get some stuff. Just for a while. Got myself a silver belt for RM10..hehe..wanted a belt lidat quite sometime ago.. ^^Hunt for Superstar Orange's CD in CD-Rama n Speedy. All sold out.. T^T
Wed I went to Ikano and The Curve with my sis. Main purpose is to get some stationeries from Popular, search for Orange's album in CD-Rama n Speedy again and go walk around in The Curve to get bday presents for my friends actually. Didn't get presents at all..woo..woo
..Must go one round to MV again next week. Orange's CD i can't get at all!!!Arghhhh....
but I got myself something again! A silver "Treble Clef" necklace...love it!! Cost me RM30..so so so expensive...T_T..PK d...Been wanting it very long time ago..*grin*Now will start looking a pair of matching earings! hehehehe...will try to post the pic here if can...

okie..that's all for now..^^
ciaoz!

0 comments: