tagged

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

okie..I'm still sick. Imagine that I have been eating medicine n slping for one day long..torturing!

here s the tag... =)

5 things found in my bag
+ wallet
+ car key
+ handphone
+ house key
+ tissue papers

5 things found in my wallet
+ IC
+ driving license
+ notes n coins
+ cards. eg: JCard, Medicard, expired Popular Card
+ amulet?

5 favourite things in my room
+ my guitar
+ my handphone
+ my mini-hifi
+ my bed
+ my fictions n mangas =)

5 things I've always wanted to do
+ lose some weight..haha
+ can play more musical instruments well
+ run away from everything that will make my life miserable
+ see sunset or sunrise
+ enjoy life!

5 things I'm currently into
+ piano~~! exam on june 6 T^T
+ guitar..consistency...no last minute practice...fingertips will b very pain..
+ mo xiang online game! kind of addicted to it~!
+ exploring LY.net
+ reading Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden..gt got d latest 3 volumes!!

5 people I will tag ( izit okie if i dont tag?)
+ soong huei (this is a tag...try to do it k?haha..duno anything ask me...)
+ hikaru ( ur site really too long no new post d la..go post this tag!)

no one else d.....is this okie?

pui san..finally I finish dis tag..phew..

need to go back to practise piano on silent mode again...ciaoz~!

0 comments: