pictures!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

only picss...hehe


Havin lunch in a restaurant in Sunway Pyramid before going skating...hehe

see my wet jeans? thx to tht unstoppable guy n i fell once on my own.. =P (from left: me, chai ling n kelly)

group photo after skating

After skating in pyramid, we actually headed to Kajang to eat its famous satay. One of my coursemates is from Kajang. So, he guided us to go thr lo...btw, thr is a suprise party for kelly...hehe

d bday gurl, kelly! happi burfday!

the guys, wei sin n zhi jie ^^

from left: yun lee, me n poh yi!

additional: ke wei...hehe

very big group photo before v left kajang!!!

tht s all for our outing after our finals..haha

must enjoy mah!

p/s: for kajang, must thx to chect hou's mom again!!thx autie...she is so so so nice...

0 comments: