tag

Monday, November 19, 2007

Heya ppl. I'm back.This time to do the tag tht miu kee tagged since like..I don't know when.
What's d title again?

8 Points About My Perfect Partner

BTW, this is not an easy tag k..Bcoz I didn't think of this "statement" myself before in detail.

Let's get started.

1. Physically taller than me.
Ermm..is this a point actually? I'm so short. Basically every single guy is taller than me.. haha

2.Elder than me.
Till now, I do still prefer that my partner to be elder than me. I know I know. Ppl nowadays don't mind about age anymore rit? Aihz..So, let's put it this way. Elder than me either physically and mentally? Is that better? =)

3.Non-smoker plz
Ppl around me should know that I can't really stand smokes. haha.. Even though I do have to face smokers in my dad's workshop and my part-time job last time. I still don't like it.

4.Can speak in multi-language
Multi-language as in able to speak in English, Mandarin,Bahasa M'sia n Cantonese if u want to add on. I know that's a bit too much to ask from anyone. So, any 2 or 3 of the languages will do. Most important, he must be able to converse in proper English. Which means most of the them can't speak in Mandarin. How disappointing. Aihz

5.Able to get along with all my friends (including guys n girls)
Is it that hard to get along with all my friends?
A. Yes
B. No

If ur answer is yes, I'll have to think twice. (But some of my friends do have weird personiality..haha)
If ur answer is no...(smiles)

6. A little bit of tidiness
Ermm...just not too messy will do.. =P

7. Can be by my side when i really need him / Understanding
This is the 7th point. I don't ask for help or company easily normally lahh. So, if that time I really ask for it, I do hope tht he can be there for me.... =)

8. Must have a lil bit of sense of humour
Added 8th point. I'm already considered to be a very serious person d. So, I'll better be with someone that can make me laugh...at least to cheer me up?

BTW, this is for PERFECT PARTNER rit?
I'm not prefect. So he doesn't have to also.
The points above is for a prefect one, which I can't find in reality.

So, anyone think they suits the above "requirements"? not all okayy...partially will do..haha
Of course, there are lots more add-on bonus..questions are welcomed..hehe
Not to forget candidates are welcomed too!!

;P

b4 ending this,
tagging!!!!!

1. esther (double tag)
2. pui san!!
3.wei shiang

mayb i ll add more later..

0 comments: