Station 1 Cafe

Friday, July 10, 2009

1st outing with my coursemates for this sem.
21 of us *except two* made it for this to celebrate for Kai, Hsim and Jing Jing's bdays!
We sort of like conquered both the biggest tables in the cafe.

Date: 08/07/2009 (Wednesday)
Venue: Station 1 Cafe, Seri Kembangan
Time: 6.30pm-10.30pm

The food n the drinks listed in the menu are interesting..The food came also not bad!

My Chicken Salad or something similar. Can't remember it well. Basically I only ate portion of it since I'm still kinda full. The rest of it went to my coursemates' tummy~

All the guys that came, besides Zhi Jie. He was no where to be found when this photo is taken.


Photos taken before the meals were there. Took quite some time since it's too big group of us, the indian waiter that served us got confused with a few of the dishes n missed some. The indian waiter speak cantonese!!

The service provided in Station 1 Cafe is quite good. The waitress brought the cake out for us, cut the cakes for us too..I bet it's a bit hassle to handle so big group of us. The total amount of the bill is 300 over bucks if I didn't remember wrongly.

It has been long for so many of us to actually gather n have a good chat. It was really nice to have everyone out that day.

Well, it's fun but I bet more assignments n lab reports are waiting for us next week~
So, let's enjoy n work till the max for this whole new sem!!
Gambateh~

2 comments:

Jason 12:22 AM  

Wow!! So united u all...Bravo~~~ Keep it up..Enjoy yea!!

ice-ayrez 8:59 PM  

haha..jus when everyone is free o..
thanks!!