super duper down

Sunday, June 20, 2010

mood-less

stupid laptop
stupid me

aihz..my folder on my internship for the past 2 months is now gone. thanks to the stupid me which format my lappy AND forget to backup the file. It's already well compiled! I just need to copy and paste it to the other partition. All these I only realised after I'm installing the new copy of Window 7 on my lappy. Been trying to recover the files *Thanks a lot, Au Yong and Wei Shiang* but it's no hope. I didn't manage to recover it.

The AutoCAD drawing which I spend weeks to draw...gone.
The parts of reports I have done...gone.
The documentations that I did for MOX...gone.
The photos from my HP (under Bluetooth Exchange Folder)...gone.
Aihz.

And why do I want to format my lappy so urgently?
I don't know what's wrong..there is this typing problem I have, sometimes. When I type an alphabet, it comes out with other alphabets...and my speaker will turn mute automatically without me touching any keys on keyboard.

Format should settle that. But it didn't!!!!
Wasted my effort to format and it cost my folder...T.T
I m still trying to figure out what is wrong with my lappy...

0 comments: