Yummy-licious Moist Chocolate Cake!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

*drools*


The best Moist Chocolate Cake I have ever tried!
I'm not really a big big fan of chocolate-ty stuff. But I decided to give this cake a try, just to see how it will turn out. And it's fantastic!!!


Adapted the recipe from here. Thanks to Quinn!
I personally think that steamed moist chocolate cake is much more moist compare to the baked moist chocolate cake. But I can't be sure since I never bake any moist chocolate cake before and I don't think I would want to try it as this turns out really really well!



It's really dark. All the pictures here are posted just with the "stamp" on it, WITHOUT ANY OTHER ADJUSTMENTS!! And yeshhhh, the topping is really that shiny! *I love my camera and my cakeeeee!!*




My cake..after cooled down from steaming..it's already that dark before any other topping! It's not any of those sweet sweet chocolate cakes that you have outside on bakery!! Close up shot of my dearest cake..*Yumm yummmm*



Purposely went and bought the vanilla ice-cream just for this.
Imagine the icy cold vanilla ice-cream, the warm chocolate-ty topping and the super moist chocolate cake.....^^


I still have some moist cake left in my fridge. XP

Can't wait to get back home n try it now!

2 comments:

soonghuei 11:35 PM  

esther likes this post.. and the pics. :) sin yee, i wanna taste next time!

ice-ayrez 3:54 PM  

sry esther, now only reply..
haha. i duno when is the next time i ll make tht d...P