Taa-Daaah!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hi! Sorry for the slow updates..
Don't really have the mood to blog. T.T
Btw, have a look on my Strawberry Yogurt Tart cum Peaches!


It's supposed to be topped up with fresh strawberries but I don't have any in hand and kind of lazy to buy. The peaches are the leftover canned peaches I bought last time for my Chilled Lemon Cheesecake.

Oh, I didn't blog about my Chilled Lemon Cheesecake here. Made it during my 3-days off during Wesak Public Hols weekend. It didn't turn out to be well, just okie. I messed up with the gelatine portion a bit and the cheesecake didn't settle properly. Turned out be something like cheese mousse filling on crust bake with jelly and peaches topping. Didn't take any of its pictures of it also. But it was still delicious and yummy to serve on such hot weather!!
I would like to try it again. Hmm, but I think it will be some time later. Not so soon because my family don't really eat cheesecakes. Anyone want to try? XP
And, my tart!! It's absolutely yummy! *Drools* Again, another cold dessert! Sorry lah, weather has been pretty hot these days.


It's really simple to make! Here is the recipe. Credits to Wendy!
Since I messed up with my gelatine last time, I m trying it again this time. With this no- bake tart. I did a lot of reading n 'research' online before I'm handling it again. Finally, I managed to get the best way to handle it and yeah, the No- Bake Strawberry Yogurt Tart turns out really well!

With the jelly-like yogurt filling and the peaches on top, it's irresistible!


P/S: The red- coloured thingy on the left side of the filling is actually strawberry from the yogurt I use!

XP

2 comments:

WendyinKK 2:38 PM  

Oh, you made this.
Glad you liked it ;)

Hey, maybe you could've have used peach yogurt, then the whole tart can be renamed to peach yogurt tart :)

ice-ayrez 2:54 PM  

Haha. u found it! XP
I'm still trying ur other recipes, trial n error...hehe.
Thanks!
=)

P/S: since mooncake festival is here, any possible u will have mooncake jelly recipes for us? *winks*