Boys Over Flowers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

.Boys Over Flowers.

Have anyone heard of it? It’s a Korean Drama.
There is a Taiwanese and Japanese version of it.
I have watched the Taiwanese’s. N I love it.

I have given the Korean version a try, due to the influence of my roommate.
N, yea, I’m trapped in it. Thanks to her.


I won’t tell you the summary of the story here. U can get in online from Wiki!
I’m not gona like tell u I fell for the F4 or anything.

I fell for the song.
I’m Stupid from SS502
U’ll get to watch their live performance here

I don’t know why I fe ll for it. The tune and their voices are too good to resist.
Jus want to recommend this song to whoever that might like it?
The rest of the songs in this soundtrack are good too.
All these songs have been with my throughout my finals last sem. =)

I hope u guys like it too..
Enjoy~

0 comments: