Handmade Handphone Pouch!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

*ding dong*
back on 2nd update of the day!!
yesterday night, starting from 9pm till 2pm..the time when i m on msn, but away...
i was on a secret mission....

To..sew...this!!

handmade handphone pouch~

It's made from felt. Went n bought all the materials after work yesterday. This is the first ever hp pouch i sew from felt. I sew a frog from felt last time n it went MIA within hours. (duno drop whr d when i went for tuition) T_T

For y izit P? ask my sis..dont ask me since i m jus sewing wht she wants...

All the materials used...exclude the scissors, papers n bit ere n thr lah.


A photo of it with my sis's phone in it..

I luv the button very much!!! tot it is really cute!!!

hmmmm..anyone interested in getting one? =P

u know wht to do~

2 comments:

~CaLLy~ 11:23 PM  

hi! i wonder if u still remember me..LOLX..

wow...this is beautiful! reallie nice ..and the pink..is so shweet....u sell it? hahhaa

ice-ayrez 11:48 AM  

cally from UTP rit? sure i remember o..

haha..thanks. u like it?
thinking of starting one to sell, but not sure yet. depends i guess.

but specially make one for u should b okie. jus tht don't mind my a bit cacat's stitching lah..

u want one? haha