Handmade Handphone Pouches V2

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm here again...
A 2nd pouch this time..
For my mum~~

My very only design for my mum..izit nice?

This one took longer for me to sew since I was sewing it during weekdays..Sometimes too tired at night...

All the sewings or the patterns in close!! hopefully it's not tht bad...

It fitting my old phone...Not bad huh?

For additional, the pouch this time is sewn without the sponge. The one before in pink for my sis is sewn with sponge for extra protection of the phone. 

Both are good but I guess it depends on what u need for it...

With sponge is good but it's kinda thick, suitable to be put in handbags or hand-carry..not for putting in pockets I guess.

Without, I sew it with double layers of felt on each side to make it thicker. It's suitable for any, either hand-carry, in-pocket or in handbags..

Would like to hear more comments about my self-designed pouches. Feel free to leave some comments!!

Adios~

2 comments:

shiny 1:26 PM  

hey, ur handphone pounches kinda beuty le...really artistic hah^^
both looks simple but pretty nice...sure feel sweet in heart when ur mom n sis using it..i wan one oso~hehe

ice-ayrez 4:06 PM  

hehe..thanks..
wahhh..everyone also want one o! haha