Random

Saturday, May 23, 2009


1. Muffin Making

It just came to me that I wanted to bake. Wanted to try cupcakes. But my mom said muffins are better.

Bake it on Friday night..after working..haha. Didnt bake too long d.
N it's my 1st time to use my new baking bowl!! Stainless Steel from Ikea.
Lov it!!

Some pics below..but the muffins, ermmm...forget to take. too excited to eat the muffins.
haha

p/s: it's not my hands though..m taking the photos. haha


2. My Internship

Been doing internship in LipoChem Bio-Tech Sdn Bhd for almost a month (one more week to a month). Work for five days a week, 8am to 6pm. Nobody there left early from work. I left at 6.30pm n there are still half of the office in there. Guess they just have really a lot to do. My supervisor even came back to office on sat n sun last week due to some unfinished work!!!

My job there is kinda easy i guess. I never ever realised engineering can involve so much of paperwork!! Really really hope that work is getting more interesting in June..Can't wait. *hopes*



The company i m working in now.. in Subang Hi-Tech Industrial Area..


My table..hehe ~

7 comments:

Anonymous 3:39 PM  

hey.thats also my table during my intern..hahahhaha..between ms ang and jasmin..

ice-ayrez 2:37 PM  

haha. yeaaa, but now it is occupied by another new engineer =D

btw, hw do u came across my blog? mind to intro urself? hehe

Anonymous 11:37 PM  

im shahrin.now im working in oil and gas company,Dialog group.last time i searched lipochem then saw our blog.so i just view ur blog.then rememberd my intern at lipochem.lots of things i learned frm there.

Anonymous 11:36 PM  

i'm shahrin.now im working in oil n gas company.Dialog group.nice to meet u..

ice-ayrez 1:39 AM  

hi..nice to meet ya. can call me cyndi =)
oh..working in oil n gas company now? wht is dialog group?
i'm still not familiar with the industrial yet...

Anonymous 10:07 PM  

Dialog group berhad.we are the main player in oil n gas especially for petronas contrctr.u can search the web.now im workg as QC piping engineer.we are doing the project with MISC and Trafigura now in tanjung langsat.

ice-ayrez 9:52 PM  

oh oh oh...i got lots to learn more..hehe